Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I delete a contact on my Alcatel OT 668?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can delete contacts if they're no longer required.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key, scroll and highlight Contacts.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key, scroll and highlight the required contact.
- 5. Press the Options key.
- 6. Use the Scroll key, scroll and highlight Delete.
- 7. Press the OK key.
- 8. Delete? will be displayed.
- 9. Press Yes.
- 10. The selected contact will now be deleted.