Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I delete a calendar event on my Alcatel OT 668?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can delete events from the calendar if they're no longer required.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Tools.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Calendar.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Calendar menu will be displayed, press the Options key.
- 7. Use the Scroll key and highlight All appointments.
- 8. Press the OK key.
- 9. Appointments list will be displayed, use the Scroll key and highlight the required appointment.
- 10. Press the Options key.
- 11. Use the Scroll key and highlight Delete.
- 12. Press the OK key.
- 13. Delete? will be appear.
- 14. Press the Yes key.
- 15. Deleted will be displayed briefly.
- 16. And that's it! You'll now be able to delete a calendar event.