Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I setup my Social Networking sites on my phone?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, press on the "Menu" key.
- 2. The main menu will now be displayed, with Messaging highlighted.
- 3. Using the "Scroll" key, scroll and highlight the required social networking Site Facebook or Twitter.
- 4. Once the required socail networking site is highlighted, press on the "Centre" key.
- 7. Once read, press on the "Yes" key.
- 8. The selected social networking app selected will now load on the display.
- 9. The Login screen for the social network site will now be displayed.
- 10. Using the keypad, type in the your email address.
- 11. Once entered, Use the "Scroll" key, scroll and highlight the password field.
- 12. Using the keypad, type in the password.
- 13. Once entered, use the "Scroll" key, scroll and highlight Login.
- 14. Now press on the "Centre" key.
- 15. The home screen for the selected social networking site will now be displayed.
- 16. And that's it! You'll now be able to setup social networking sites on the phone.