Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I restore factory settings?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is
- 1. To perform factory reset the handset will need to be Switched Off
- 2. You need to press and hold the "Hash" key and the "Power" key at the same time
- 3. A warning message will be displayed, All data will be lost,Continue?
- 4. Now press on the "Left select" key.
- 5. Formatting flash,please wait will be displayed briefly
- 6. The handset will now reboot
- 7. And that's it! You'll now be able to restore factory settings.