Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I activate and deactivate Bluetooth?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, press on the "Menu" key.
- 2. The main menu will now be displayed, with Messaging highlighted.
- 3. Using the "Scroll" key, scroll and highlight Applications.
- 4. Once highlighted, press on the "Centre" key.
- 5. The Applications menu will now be displayed.
- 6. Using the "Scroll" key, scroll and highlight Bluetooth.
- 7. Once highlighted, press on the "OK" key.
- 8. The Bluetooth menu will now be displayed, with Activation highlighted.
- 9. Now to activate bluetooth, press on the "On" key.
- 10. Activating will be displayed briefly.
- 11. Bluetooth is now activated will then be displayed.
- 12. Now to deactivate bluetooth, press on the "Off" key.
- 13. Deactivating bluetooth will be displayed briefly.
- 14. Bluetooth is now deactivated will be displayed.
- 15. And that's it! You'll now be able to activate and deactivate bluetooth.