Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I setup a voicemail PIN?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The default Virgin voicemail PIN number is 7890.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, press and hold the number "1" key to access your voicemail.
- 2. Dial voicemail? will be displayed.
- 3. Now press on the "Yes" key.
- 4. Once connect to voicemail, press on the number "2" key to access change mailbox features.
- 5. Next, you can change your PIN by pressing number "1" key.
- 6. You'll then need to enter you new PIN and then press the "#" key.
- 7. And that's it! You'll now be able to setup your voicemail PIN.