Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I make a Emergency call using the Emergency/SOS call key?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Please be aware this is not for calling the Emergency services, this is for calling contacts you have set up in case of Emergency family, friends etc.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, press on the "SOS call" key on the back of the handset
- 2. Press SOS key to stop alert will be displayed.
- 3. The phone will now call the first emergency number on the list and if no answer it will call the next number you have added to the list.
- 4. And that's it! You'll now be able to make an Emergency call