Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I lock and unlock the keypad?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. Slide the "Lock" key up to lock the keypad.
- 2. A padlock symbol will now be displayed to indicate the keypad is locked.
- 3. Now, slide the "Lock" key down to unlock the keypad.
- 4. The padlock icon will now be removed and the keypad is now unlocked.
- 5. And that's it! You'll now be able to lock and unlock the keypad.