Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I enter my PUK code?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. A message will appear — PIN is locked. Enter PUK code to unlock.
- 2. PUK: will be displayed.
- 3. Using the keypad, type in the eight digit PUK code, which you can get from the SIM card joining pack or from your account online click here or you can contact a member of the Virgin team on 0345 6000 789.
- 4. Once entered, press on the "OK" key.
- 5. New PIN: will now be displayed.
- 6. Using the keypad, type a new PIN code of you're choice.
- 7. Once entered, press on the "OK" key.
- 8. Enter again: will be displayed.
- 9. Using the keypad, type in the same PIN code.
- 10. Once entered, press on the "OK" key.
- 11. Code accepted! will be displayed briefly.
- 12. The phone will now display the main home screen.
- 13. And that's it! You'll now be able to enter the PUK code.