Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I delete a contact entry?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, press on the "OK" key.
- 2. The main menu will now be displayed, with contacts highlighted.
- 3. Now press on the "OK" key.
- 4. The contacts menu will now be displayed.
- 5. Using the "Scroll" key, scroll and highlight the required contact you would like to delete.
- 6. Once highlighted, press on the "OK" key.
- 7. A list of options will appear.
- 8. Using the "Scroll" key, scroll and highlight Delete.
- 9. Now press on the "OK" key.
- 10. Delete? will now be displayed.
- 11. Now press on the "Yes" key.
- 12. Done will be displayed briefly.
- 13. And that's it! You'll now be able to delete a contact entry.