Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn on the PIN code security?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Security.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. The security menu will be displayed with SIM settings.
- 7. Press the OK key.
- 8. Activate PIN / Deactivate PIN will be displayed.
- 9. Press the Activate key.
- 10. Enter PIN will be displayed.
- 11. Using the keypad, enter the PIN code(Default PIN for Virgin is 7890).
- 12. Press the OK key.
- 13. Locked will be displayed briefly.
- 14. And that's it! You'll now be able to turn on the PIN code.