Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I switch my Caller ID on or off?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Call settings.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Use the Scroll key and highlight Caller ID.
- 7. Press the OK key.
- 8. The following options will now be displayed:
- Set by network — this option is the network default, which will send your number
- Hide number — the hide option will not let your number be displayed when you make your calls
- Send number — this will show your number when you make calls
- 9. Use the Scroll key and highlighted the required option.(e.g Hide number)
- 10. Press the OK key.
- 11. And that's it! You'll now be able to switch caller ID on or off.