Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I switch Flight mode on?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Flight mode turns off the wireless signals for safe use in airplanes and other areas where radio transmitters aren't allowed.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Profiles.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Flight mode.
- 5. Now press the Centre key.
- 6. Mode switching will be displayed briefly.
- 7. Flight mode will now be switched on.
- 8. To switch off Flight mode, use the Scroll key and highlight the required profile.
- 9. Press the Centre key.
- 10. Activated will be displayed briefly.
- 11. And that's it! You'll now be able to switch flight mode on or off.