Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I restore factory settings on my Alcatel 3000G?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Restore default.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Using the keypad, enter the default phone password 0000 to confirm to restore and reboot.
- 7. Press the OK key.
- 8. Confirm to restore and reboot! will be displayed.
- 9. Press the Yes key.
- 10. Restore processing will be displayed briefly.
- 11. And that's it! You'll now be able to restore factory settings