Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I delete a contact?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can delete contacts if they're no longer required.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the home screen, press the Contacts key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key, scroll and highlight the required contact.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. Now press the Options key.
- 5. Use the Scroll key, scroll and highlight Delete.
- 6. Press the Select key.
- 7. Delete? will be displayed.
- 8. Press the Yes key.
- 9. The selected contact will now be deleted.