Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the Incoming call ringtone?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, press on the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Profiles.
- 3. Press the Centre key.
- 4. A list of profiles will be displayed, scroll and highlight the required profile.
- 5. Once the required profile is highlighted, press the Options key.
- 6. Use the Scroll key and highlight Customize.
- 7. Press the Select key.
- 8. With Incoming call highlighted, press the Centre key.
- 9. Use the Scroll key and highlight the required alert tone.
- 10. Once the required tone is highlighted, press the Select key.
- 11. And that's it! You'll now be able to change the Incoming call ringtone.