Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn data roaming on?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Turn on data roaming to use data services, such as email and web browsing, while abroad, our charges are easy to understand and have no hidden extras, for data roaming rates Click here
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the OK key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Connections.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Use the Scroll key and highlight Data roaming.
- 7. Press the OK key.
- 8. Data roaming charges are high, proceed anyway? will appear.
- 9. Press the OK key.
- 10. Data roaming will be turned on.
- To make sure youʼre set up for International Roaming, log in to Your Account or call 789 from your mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.