Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I restore factory settings?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the OK key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Restore default.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Enter the default password 1234 to confirm to restore and reboot.
- 7. Press the OK key.
- 8. Confirm to restore and reboot! will be displayed.
- 9. Press the OK key.
- 10. Please wait…. will be displayed briefly.
- 11. The phone will reboot and be reset.