Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change Auto keypad lock?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. From the main display, press the Menu key.
- 2. Using the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the OK key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Security.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. Use the Scroll key and highlight Auto keypad lock.
- 7. Press the Select key.
- 8. Use Scroll key and highlight the required duration.
- 9. Press the OK key.
- 10. The auto keypad lock will be displayed.