Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I add a calendar event?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Calendar.
- 3. Press the OK key.
- 4. Using the Scroll key, scroll and highlight the required day.
- 5. Press the Centre key.
- 6. Using the keypad, enter the subject title.
- 7. Once entered, scroll and highlight Time.
- 8. Using the keypad, enter the start time of the event.
- 9. Once entered, press the Save key.
- 10. The Calendar event has been saved.