Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn on the PIN code?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The SIM card protection code is requested each time the phone is powered on.
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the OK key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Security.
- 5. Press the OK key.
- 6. With SIM settings highlighted, press the OK key.
- 7. With Activate PIN highlighted, press the On key.
- 8. Using the keypad, enter the PIN code(Default PIN for Virgin is 7890).
- 9. Press the OK key.
- 10. Locked! will be displayed briefly.
- 11. The PIN code will be turned on.
- Follow the same process to turn off the PIN code.