Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up the alarm clock?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Your Alcatel 20.12 has a built-in alarm clock with a snooze feature. You can set up to five alarms and choose whether or not the alarm should repeat.
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Alarm.
- 3. Press the Select key.
- 4. Press the Centre key to activate the alarm clock.
- 5. The alarm will be activated, press the Edit key.
- 6. Use the keypad enter the required alarm time.
- 7. Once entered, scroll down to select the days the alarm will sound.
- 8. Scroll left or right until the required option is displayed.
- 9. Once selected, press Save key.
- 10. Press the Yes key.
- 11. The alarm is now set up.