Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert memory card and battery?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Insert the microSD card with the golden contact downward.
- 1. Remove the back cover from the phone.
- 2. Remove the Battery.
- 3. Place the micro SD card with the chip facing downwards and slide it into its housing, Make sure it is correctly inserted. To remove the card press and slide it out.
- 4. Insert the battery.
- 5. Install the back cover.
- When the memory card is inserted for the first time, it will be scanned and default folders will be created.