Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I view and edit Message centre number?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. With Messages highlighted, press the OK key.
- 3. Using the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 4. Press the OK key.
- 5. With SIM highlighted, press the Select key.
- 6. The SC address will be highlighted, press the Clear key to delete the current number.
- 7. Press and hold the 0/+ to enter a + symbol.
- 8. Use the keypad and enter 447958879890.
- 9. Press the Save key.
- 10. The message centre number has been changed.