Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I extend the ring time for voicemail?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Use the keypad and enter *#67#.
- 2. Press the Call key.
- 3. Make a note of the voice number that's displayed on your screen, including the + symbol.
Press the OK key.
- 4. Press the Clear key.
- 5. Enter the following code: **61*+44 Voicemail number **30#
This will mean that your phone rings for 30 seconds. You can alter this to ring for 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 seconds by replacing **30# with your choice of seconds. E.g. enter **15# if you want it to ring for 15 seconds.
- 6. Press the Call key.
- 7. Please wait… will be displayed briefly.
- 8. The ring time will now be extended before diverting to voicemail.