Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I delete a contact?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can delete contacts if they're no longer required.
- 1. From the home screen, press the Contacts key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key, scroll and highlight the required contact.
- 3. Press the Options key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key, scroll and highlight Delete.
- 5. Press the Select key.
- 6. Delete? will be displayed.
- 7. Press the Yes key.
- 8. The selected contact will now be deleted.