Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the Backlight duration?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- To help save battery power, you can choose a lower backlight duration setting on your Alcatel 10.35.
- 1. From the main display, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Settings.
- 3. Press the OK key.
- 4. With Phone settings highlighted, press the OK key.
- 5. With Display highlighted, press the OK key.
- 6. Use the Scroll key and highlight Backlight.
- 7. Press the OK key.
- 8. Using the Scroll key and highlight the required time.
- 9. Press the OK key.
- 10. The backlight duration will be changed.