Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do find the IMEI number?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- IMEI number or International Mobile Equipment Identity number is a unique number associated with every GSM and UMTS mobile phone.
- 1. From the main display, enter *#06#.
- 2. Once entered, press the Call key.
- 3. The IMEI will now be displayed.
- 4. You can also remove the back cover and battery and the IMEI will be displayed.