Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn flight mode on?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Flight mode turns off the wireless signals for safe use in airplanes and other areas where radio transmitters arenʼt allowed.
- 1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- 2. Use the Scroll key and highlight Profiles.
- 3. Press the OK key.
- 4. Use the Scroll key and highlight Flight mode.
- 5. Press the Options key.
- 6. With Activate highlighted, press the OK key.
- 7. Activated: Flight Mode will appear briefly.
- 8. Flight mode will now be turned on.