How do I find my IMEI number?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just move your mouse over the text and check out the image.
- 1. IMEI number or International Mobile Equipment Identity number is a unique number associated with every GSM and UMTS mobile phone.
- 2. All you need to do is:
- 3. From the main display, touch Phone.
- 4. Using the onscreen keypad, enter *#06#.
- 5. The handsets IMEI will now be displayed.
- 6. And that's it! You'll now be able to check you're IMEI number.