How do I enter the PUK code?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just move your mouse over the text and check out the image.
- 1. All you need to do is
- 2. A message will appear: Type PUK to unlock SIM card:
- 3. Using the onscreen keypad, tap in the eight digit PUK code, which you can get from the SIM card joining pack or from your account online click here or you can contact a member of the Virgin team on 0345 6000 789.
- 4. Touch OK.
- 5. Enter new SIM PIN to finish PUK process will be displayed
- 6. Using the onscreen keypad, enter a new four digit PIN code of you're choice.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Type new SIM PIN again to confirm will be displayed
- 9. Using the onscreen keypad, enter the same PIN code.
- 10. Touch OK.